Thang Phung Viet is an expert in the field of business administration. Thang has 18 years of experience in handling business problems, especially in the field of information search and verification. He is also good at handling issues inside and outside the business, verifying and appraising legal information of the business – Due diligence service agency in Vietnam.
Scientific work process, experienced staff. We are committed to providing effective due diligence and business screening services.
Services provide an absolute commitment to information security. We have signed NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) with Client if required.
Our team of Vietnamese experts strive to do the job as quickly as possible, fully meeting the commitments on the committed deadline.
Due Diligence Investigation Vietnam
PI Vietnam Co., Ltd. is a leading company in Vietnam providing business due diligence and screening services. We are a company with 15 years of experience operating under corporate law in Vietnam. The team is 100% Vietnamese. PI Vietnam was established and operated in Vietnam, using our due diligence service means you get direct support from Vietnamese.
Corporate due diligence in Vietnam – Why should you use business due diligence service and business screening service? Due diligence is an essential process utilized by companies and private equity firms to evaluate a potential merger or acquisition or to conduct an investment process. The business due diligence process helps you avoid potential risks.
Vietnam due diligence – Buyers will conduct due diligence on a target company to confirm the accuracy of the seller’s claims, mitigate risk and garner deep insight into the operations, prior to committing to the deal. While the investigative process is painstakingly extensive, can help prevent costly surprises later on and increase the chances of M&A success.
1. Personal information check (ID, full name, address)
2. Business ownership (shareholding/ directorship info)
3. Local media review (business track records/ past employment/ adverse information/ violation incident…)
4. Litigation/ Bankruptcy checks
5. Social media checks. Political connections
6. Open source searches (sanction list, wanted list etc)
7. Source reputation inquiries, secret interviews
8. Site visit, visit the construction site & discreet enquiries
9. Company financial statements
10. Asset searches. Deep web and dark web searches
1. All information is truthful, accurate and official
2. The quoted document is the official document of the state management agency in Vietnam
3. Corporate documents are published documents or documents that are allowed to be published
4. Unverified information sources are for reference only based on news sources, social networks.
5. We make reports fully, transparently and accurately in accordance with the law in Vietnam.
6. All information in this report complies with information and privacy regulations in all cities in Vietnam.
Hanoi Office 1: 18 Phan Chu Trinh, Hoan Kiem
Hanoi Office 2: 17T4 Hoang Dao Thuy, Thanh Xuan
Danang Office: No 138 Ly Thanh Tong, Danang city
Ho Chi Minh City Office 1: 117 Ly Chinh Thang, Dist 1, HCM
Ho Chi Minh City Office 2: 412 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Dist 3
Tel/whatsApp: +(84)935351313; firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept payment through the following methods:
- Cash payment, payment via bank transfer
- Pay via Western Union, Wise, MoneyGram, Xoom (a PayPal service) or PayPal: paypal.me/thangpv1279
- We accept Bitcoin and Ethereum cryptocurrencies. We provide full contract and legal invoice.
Corporate Due Diligence & Business Screening Service
General information: Examines general records and the business plan to understand the corporate structure and standing of a company. This broad initial step sets the stage for the more in-depth and targeted due diligence investigation.
- Vietnam due diligence service: Articles of incorporation; Corporate bylaws and any amendments; Minute book (containing ownership and board meeting minutes); Certificate of good standing; List of subsidiaries and any other entities in which the company has an equity interest (i.e. partnerships and joint venture agreements);
- All jurisdictions where the company is authorized to conduct business; Any documents relating to reincorporation or restructuring; Corporate due diligence: Detailed and overall assessment of a business;
- Business plan (executive summary, market analysis & plan, operational plan and complete financials). On-demand site visits. The service of visiting a specific location, a factory, a warehouse or a partner…
Commercial Due Diligence
Commercial due diligence to consider commercial attractiveness. Market position of that company’s products or services. Commercial due diligence is conducted before making a decision to buy back or buy shares of another company. Commercial due diligence helps to make informed decisions and reduce risk.
Reputational Due Diligence
Reputation due diligence is performed to identify reputational risks. Related to partners, suppliers, customers… are done before all trading and business activities. Reputation due diligence is part of the due diligence process in Vietnam, including financial, commercial and legal due diligence.
Integrity Due Diligence
Integrity Due diligence collects and analyzes information on legal, corruption and regulatory risks in Vietnam. Integrity due diligence is often to reduce potential risks through the collection of information. These include: background checks, litigation checks, bankruptcy checks, sanctions checks, and reputation checks.
Human Rights Due Diligence
Human rights due diligence focuses on risks to people in Vietnam. This provides visibility into human rights within an organization or company. Human rights due diligence reduces the risk of business disruption due to potential labor unrest, turnover rates, job productivity, and possibly reputational damage.
Customer Due Diligence
Customer due diligence helps to collect information about customers and organizations in Vietnam. Helps assess the level of business risk. The risks include: money laundering, terrorist financing and political exposure. Eliminate risks of partners and customers: related to reputation, operation and legality.
Employee Due Diligence
Employee due diligence, is screening job resumes, providing information about candidates’ identities. Verify transparency and honesty of employees in Vietnam. Employee due diligence helps screen for past employment history, crime, and reputation. Perform health and drug testing of employees.
Why Choose Us - Due Diligence Vietnam
Timely and Response: Corporate due diligence service in Vietnam, due diligence service investigation in Vietnam. We take the needs of our customers carefully. Receive detailed requirements to understand the requirements, to satisfy those needs. Depending on each specific case, we are committed to handing over the results as quickly as possible.
Vietnam due diligence service agency – We regularly communicate with our customers and provide updates and feedback. We usually respond immediately by phone or text. Emails will also be responded to in 15 minutes.
Specialize & Experience: We have highly trained and experienced professional investigators and investigators along with a team of diligent, creative employees. Vietnam due diligence – We pay close attention to efficiency and details when conducting investigations and writing reports to ensure all work is complete, error-free and nothing is left out.
Due diligence service in Vietnam, Vendor screening solutions, our investigators have 5 – 15 years of investigative experience, specializing in personal information and corporate and legal investigations. With our competent, efficient and knowledgeable team, you will receive in-depth information that will satisfy your requirements.
Work result: Our job is “Search – Observe – Record – Report”. The report is presented clearly, coherently and convincingly. Our information contains only facts, no opinions, no assumptions and no biases. Vietnam due diligence services – The report on the results of the business due diligence process is presented clearly, accurately and honestly.
Vietnam corporate due diligence & vendor screening solutions in Vietnam. We carefully plan and execute every investigation. We provide our clients with a quality work product that communicates facts succinctly and clearly. Vietnam due diligence service – Information is provided by detailed photos and videos, direct or indirect interviews, site visits…
Bulletin of due diligence services in Vietnam in 2023. The company provides prestigious business due diligence services in Vietnam. Foreign investors have sold about 200 business properties in Russia. Investors withdrew tens of billions of dollars from Russia. According